Thursday 7 October 2010

Testing...Testing...

Testing, Testing, One, Two, Three. This is my blog people. I have been aspiring to create a magazine that caters to British Indian people... We have magazines for British people which includes the celebrity culture, the fashion trends and latest gossip. We then have our Indian magazines from Asiana to Asian Bride, but do these magazines cater to all our needs and wants? The British ones don't seem to demonstrate any Asian models, relate any articles to us or any make up features. Then, we have the Asian magazines that are MEANT to cater to us... but do they really?... come on... lets be real... not every Indian girl in Britain is looking to get an arranged marriage and pick out wedding dresses...

So here I am, a breath of fresh air... I will be bringing you latest fashion trends, make up tips, real life articles, news, celebrity gossip and importantly to me music and movie reviews. Bare with me on the fashion and make up features though, as I am not the most trendiest of the bunch, normally always in my jogging bottoms and no make up, but when I make effort... I make effort ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment